DESIblitz Job: Manufacturing Operatives
Website Marketplace Technical
International Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Hertfordshire seeks Manufacturing Operators and Trainee Operators to work across various departments and shift patterns (including day shift only). Ideally candidates will have experience from Pharmaceutical / Food / Chemical / FMCG backgrounds or warehousing but other backgrounds will be considered such as ex Armed Forces as long as you have a willingness to learn new procedures.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary plus shift allowance
- Full training provided with ongoing learning and development
- Entry into the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Insurance
- 25 days holiday
- On-site parking and a subsidised restaurant
Duties will include:
- Manufacturing in clean room environments.
- Support the implementation of continuous improvement programmes.
- Understanding and working to quality standards
- Observing safety and security procedures, reporting potentially unsafe conditions.
- Carry out basic in process checking such
- Completing training
You will be joining an extremely well-established and growing international Pharmaceutical Manufacturer, offering excellent career progression, training and job stability.
Apply now for more information
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.