DESIblitz Job: Maintenance Plumber
Website Randstad CPE
Are you looking for an experienced Maintenance Plumber looking for an exciting new career opportunity within a global leading Facilities Management Company?
Randstad C&P is working with an established Facilities Management client who is looking to onboard an experienced Maintenance Plumber to their team of engineers. This is a mobile position carrying out work on commercial sites within Stockton-on-Tees and surrounding areas. The successful candidate must have commercial or Facilities Management experience.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The main working hours are 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Competitive salary up to £33,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Core working hours Monday to Friday (40 hours per week)
- Company van, fuel card, PPE, and tools
- Generous pension scheme
- 33 days annual holidays
- Training and development courses
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of existing installations and plumbing systems within commercial premises
- Responding to and completing the planned, reactive, and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Inspection of drains and systems
- Using your initiative to evaluate performance and ensure that equipment is serviced and maintained
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- City & Guilds evel 2 plumbing qualification or equivalent
- Full, clean UK driving licence
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
Apply online today with an up-to-date CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.