DESIblitz Job: Secondary Teacher Of Maths (SEN)
Website Brook Street
Role: Maths Teacher (Qualified or Unqualified)
Salary: £18,419 – £36,961
You + your school not equalling happy? Then look no further I am recruiting for a brand-new School that opened this year. You`ll be Teaching Maths to children between 5 – 18 years of age who are on the autistic spectrum, have social and emotion needs or may have other mental health difficulties. You`ll need to be encouraging, inspiring and most of all patient as you`ll be catering to diverse student cohort.
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to help shape a brand-new school and help create a truly exceptional learning environment, to support and develop our students.
- For this role, you will hold Teaching or Tutor experience.
- You will ideally hold a degree and have recent experience of delivering lessons up to GCSE level in the Mathematics subject area.
- To provide the highest quality of education, care, and preparation for life for all students in the school.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential
- To contribute to raising standards of student attainment and behaviour
- To share and support the school`s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth
- Previous experience with Special Educational Needs (SEN) isn`t essential but it is preferred.
- Demonstrable experience in planning, delivery, and classroom management with a dedication to ensuring the best outcomes for individuals
- Working knowledge of Safeguarding & Child Protection Procedures
What you`ll get?
- Salary of £18,419 – £36,961 (depending on qualification status and experience)
- A caring and supportive school community that is culturally diverse and inclusive at an `outstanding` complex SEN provision in rural Somerset.
- A dedicated staff team committed to achieving high standards for our students
- A supportive, warm, and welcoming ethos
- Enhanced DBS and update service paid for
- Excellent CPD and training opportunities
If you are committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and young people why not click apply or call Louise on (phone number removed)
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.