DESIblitz Job: Finance Assistant
Website CMA Recruitment Group
CMA Recruitment Group is supporting a globally recognised brand, based in Gosport, Hampshire. Due to growth, an entry level Finance Assistant is required to join the established onsite team. The successful candidate will work across both finance and operations and will gain superb, career enhancing experience.
What will the Finance Assistant role involve?
- Processing invoices;
- Processing of company expenses and credit card expenses;
- Sending out documents and processing returned paperwork, ensuring that all the data is accurately recorded on the company database;
- Chasing up and collating information required as requested;
- Any other duties as and when required by the Operations and the Finance team.
Suitable Candidate for the Finance Assistant vacancy:
- Some bookkeeping, VAT knowledge and Sage would be an advantage, but not essential;
- You will be a team-player with excellent communication skills and a positive but robust approach.
Additional benefits and information for the role of Finance Assistant:
- Enhanced annual leave;
- Study support for AAT and beyond;
- Government pension scheme;
- Free onsite parking;
- Office based role – full time hours, 37.5 per week;
- Corporate gym membership at a reduced rate.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.