DESIblitz Job: HR Administrator
Website SJC Partners
A growing Top Legal 100 Law Firm are looking for a HR Administrator to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with Administration experience and an interest in HR to build on their current knowledge/experience.
Providing administrative support to enable the effective delivery of HR’s operational activities, including the:
- recruitment of experienced hires and Trainee Solicitors;
- answering of people process/policy queries;
- maintenance of people records/HRIS data;
- onboarding and induction of new starters;
- processing of leavers;
- processing of reference requests, changes to T&Cs and promotions;
- provision of monthly information to payroll;
- co-ordinating reward and recognition.
- Assisting with the administrative aspects of annual activities/assessments such as pay and bonus review, engagement surveys and professional accreditations as well as ad hoc projects and improvement initiatives.
- Work with others to monitor the HR mailbox and respond in a timely manner – being the first point of contact for general HR-related queries, answering or escalating to others in the team, as appropriate.
The applicants must have experience in administration work but HR experience is not essential. Training will be provided.
How to get in touch
For a discussion in confidence about the above position or about general opportunities in the market then please get in touch with Ashleigh O’Hagan who is a Property Legal specialist at SJC Legal.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.