DESIblitz Job: Graduate Trainee Sales Manager
Website Bridgewater Resources UK
A leading independent electrical products distributor is looking for a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager to join their successful business in Heathrow. This is an exciting opportunity to join and make an impact on their specialist renewable products division that is growing rapidly.
The business you’ll be joining has an impressive track record in supplying complex construction and infrastructure projects across a range of industries. Some of their projects have included working on prestigious projects such as The Shard, the Heathrow T3 Flight Control Centre and Tottenham Hotspur FC’s state-of-the-art training centre.
As a Graduate Trainee Sales Manager, you will learn about key areas of the business, market and the company’s renewable electrical product range. Following a 6 month training period focusing on a range of internal roles, including internal sales, you will progress to a Sales Manager role where you will:
- Build strong relationships with and deliver excellent customer service to new and existing B2B clients.
- Work on big projects supplying high-profile clients
- Manage customer accounts, spot opportunities for growth and maximise profitability.
- Meet and consult with customers face-to-face and proactively win new business.
The package for this graduate sales role includes:
- A starting salary of £25,000 – £27,500
- Eligible for company bonuses
- Continuous ‘on the job’ training and professional development
- Opportunities to progress and build a successful career in a growing sector
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee Sales Manager role, you should be:
- A well-presented, sales-focused graduate
- An excellent communicator and networker
- Tenacious, driven and money-motivated
- Able to build strong relationships
- Ideally interested in new technology and environmentally beneficial products
Think you’ve got what it takes? Don’t miss out – apply today to find out more!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.