DESIblitz Job: Junior Sales Executive (Regional)
Website CV-Library Ltd
HOURS: Mon – Fri 9.00am – 5.30pm Hybrid working 4 days in office, 1 day from home
SALARY Excellent basic
Are you looking for a new and exciting Sales role?
CV Library is one of the UK's largest online job sites, and we work with some of the biggest names in recruitment, along with well-known corporate clients. Our Head Office is based in Fleet, Hampshire, with regional branches throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to help with our continuing expansion by sourcing and engaging with new clients.
Ideally, you will have at least one years' sales experience and a proven track record of consistently achieving targets.
You will work alongside an experienced and highly successful sales team, and full training will be given to ensure your development and help you to forge a career in sales.
- Sourcing new clients and developing new business opportunities with target organisations
- Contacting prospective clients and speaking with decision makers
- Building a strong, in-depth product knowledge
- Educating clients to understand the features and benefits of our products and services
- Creating quotes based on client requirements
- Consistently achieving monthly targets
- 1+ years' sales experience
- A desire and commitment to learn and improve as a sales professional
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Professional telephone manner and ability to build rapport
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working within the recruitment, job board or media sales industry is advantageous
- Competitive basic salary
- 23 days annual leave, plus additional days for length of service and your birthday!
- Regular team incentives and social events, including annual Christmas and Summer parties
- Discounts with major cinemas and retailers, family days out, and much more
- Life Insurance and Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme (Mental Health & Well-being support)
- Great culture and work environment
We are actively committed to promoting a fully diverse and inclusive workforce and we welcome applications for this role from all candidates who meet the key requirements.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch should you require any reasonable adjustments to assist with your application.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.