DESIblitz Job: Apprenticeships Learning Support Officer
Website Siamo Recruitment a division of Siamo Group.
Siamo are working alongside a longstanding partner who are looking to on board a multiskilled and well-rounded Learning Support Officer, This is a remote role requiring regular travel to London based clientele and reporting into Heathrow, Stansted or Luton.
This Learning Support Officer role is an excellent opportunity to become the lead face to students and clients. Working to set business KPI’s you will be working with apprentices ensuring their targets are hit.
This Aviation Technical Training Instructure role is vital to channelling the link between the learner, delivery team and assessment team.
Why Join our partner:
- Starting Salary: £31,000
- Hours and working schedule: Mon-Fri – 08:30 – 16:00
- Onsite Parking
- Autonomous role where you will be integral to the IT infrastructure
- 25 annual holidays plus 8 statutory days
- Flexible holiday policy – Buy additional or sell up to 5 days holiday
- Flexitime – Hours can be accrued and taken back as leave when working beyond contracted hours
Your main duties within this Learning Support Officer position:
- Oversee and control student enrolment days (various locations throughout the UK)
- Oversee and control the apprenticeship induction programme
- Collect, collate, analyse/check all enrolment data and assist with due diligence
- Act as deputy Safeguarding Designated Person
- Control end of module feedback, self-assessment feedback and reflective journal review/recording
- Support learner access to all necessary IT systems
- Plan, book and review all enrichment activities
- Conduct batch testing (e.g. LSI, BKSB/Hodder etc.)
- Interview learner regarding failed exams, plan recovery and remedial instruction, record training outcomes (TOs) agreed with learner, brief Training Manager, or Instructor, check remedial covers TOs
- Provide support and planning for Apprentice Graduation Ceremony
- Prepare data for learner progress reviews (LPRs), assist assessors & Internal Quality Assessor (IQA) with mini and full LPRs
- Provide Individual Learner Report (ILR) batch data for stakeholders
- Collect & collate post programme data for tracking
- Assist IQA for End Point Assessment preparation
The ideal Candidate for this Learning Support Officer position will have:
- Previous exposure working with students is essential
- Full UK Driving License
- Working to set business KPI’s
- Safeguarding, either as a designated lead or a designated person, preferably within a college or workplace (rather than a school).
- Significant experience in supporting learners or counselling.
- Strong verbal and written communication
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.