DESIblitz Job: Commercial Gas
Website HVAC Recruitment
Role: Commercial Gas Engineer
Our client are a global FM company, currently looking for a Commercial Gas Engineer to cover a contract in Edinburgh
The role of the Commercial Gas Engineer will be:
- To undertake maintenance duties as required to making sure all reports are accurately completed within specific timescales
- To provide a flexible approach to working practices within the maintenance team which could involve undertaking tasks associated with building maintenance
- Ensure contractual services are delivered in such a way that it is possible to achieve agreed SLA’s and quality targets.
- To produce accurate documentation as required and to keep up-to-date records of statutory inspections e.g. L8 documentation, etc.
- Undertake minor quoted works from initial outset, through installation to completion as required whilst completing all required test certification
What you’ll need as a Commercial Gas Engineer:
- NVQ or City & Guilds in the following: gas/plumbing/mechanical services desired.
- Served a recognised apprenticeship in commercial gas with commercial gas tickets such as COCN1, CIGA1, ICPN1, TPCP1a, CDGA1, CCN1 and CENWAT
- ACS registered
- Electrical/mechanical experience would be advantageous. (18th Edition, F-Gas)
- Driving License
If this Commercial Gas Engineer role is of interest simply apply with your CV or call the office on (phone number removed) and ask for Ben
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.