DESIblitz Job: Junior Graphic Designer – Remote
Junior Graphic Designer – £35,000 per annum – Bath – Remote
DataBuzz are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious organisation who is looking for Junior Graphic Designer.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be excepted to design graphic elements and work on a variety of graphic design and artwork projects.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be excepted to report to the Design Manager and interpret and realise the creative vision for the content.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be expected to work collaboratively within the team to produce high-quality content and uphold the expectation of creative excellence within the organisation.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, you will be expected to be a creative thinker and a multi-tasker with great communication skills and have desire to develop the skills.
- Graphic design artwork, layout and image manipulation
- Attractive and effective designs that support content strategy and complement current branding
- Create and update artwork for social media channels
- Assist with special projects and internal assignments
- Source and/or create photography, illustrations, and graphics for individual projects
- Produce advertising and marketing communications design
- Support design for eCommerce products
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Communicating with senior team members to receive feedback
Experiences & Skills:
- Adept with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to use DSLR cameras
- Creative flair and a good eye for detail
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational and communication skills that support the rest of the team
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
As a Junior Graphic Designer you will earn a competitive salary of £35,000 per annum with excellent benefits.
Apply now to find out more about this Junior Graphic Designer.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.