DESIblitz Job: Training Delivery Instructor Navigation
A global business process outsourcing company is looking for a Training Delivery Instructor Navigation to join their in Portsmouth on a permanent basis.
- You will provide support to the delivery of training across the Weapons Engineering Training group carrying out the delivery of principles training to Royal Navy Weapon Engineers on a variety of sensors equipment such as radar & gyros.
- You will report directly into the Training Delivery Team Leader for the delivery of training, using good/best practice with the use of systematic, safe, high quality, coherent and harmonised approaches across the training delivery area.
What you’ll be doing:
- Instructing classes of between 4-14 delegates
- Using data, information and insight to drive continuous improvement and learning across Royal Navy training
- Ensuring KPI’s and SLAs are met or exceeded
- Working collaboratively with Learning & Development, the Training Delivery staff to identify and support a personalised approach to learning and development – the learner journey – based on accurate assessments of the particular knowledge, skills and understanding that every trainee brings
- Building outstanding relationships with the team and wider team environment
- What we’re looking for:
- Must have knowledge of Navigational Aids/Gyros
- Knowledge of basic engineering principles
- Military experience would be an advantage
- Instructing/teaching experience would be an advantage, but happy to support with training
- Strong team player with initiative
- Confidence to liaise with mid-level stakeholders
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.