DESIblitz Job: Facade Project Manager
Website HLP Consulting
The company was established in 1990 and their vision was to deliver beautiful, high quality projects across London. They have a reputation for delivering complex high rise buildings and one of bespoke Luxury houses and hotels. Most of their projects will start at approx. £35m and always London based. They pride themselves on all of their projects being built to the highest quality and finishes.
- Because of the continual growth within the business, they are now looking for an additional Facade Project Manager to join the team.
- Able to manage Facade packages from start to finish as a PM
The company is driven, hardworking and ambitious as a collective. They work in harmony with the site team and sub-contractors. This role will suit a Facade Project Manager that has the same mind-set and works in collaboration with the subcontractors, building and maintain relationships to get the best results.
- Main Contracting New Build Experience
- Extensive Facade background- at least 5 years
- Contractually very strong
- Managed sub-contractor packages from at least £7m
- Have experience in assisting more junior members within the team
Basic of up to £80k and package
please apply for the role via Lezanne Oram
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.