DESIblitz Job: Apprentice Credit Control
Website Vertas Group Limited
Key support to our credit control team is the initial starting specilaism Tasks will include but not limited to sending statements, responding to queries, sending copies of invoices, running debtor reports, attending weekly debt call to take minutes and email action points to attendees, clearing unallocated cash, learning to provide the best most efficient level of credit control possible to the business, supporting our credit control team in their tasks.
Qualifications Required by Applicant:
A level’s in finance related topics.
Things to Consider:
Fast paced environment with lots to do all day everyday, open plan office, long periods of time are spent on the computer, Vertas currently has 10 different entities to manage and is continuing to grow so a lot to learn and gain from working for a large company.
Basic understanding of finance would be ideal, customer service is going to be a key part of this role in time so a desire to liaise with customer would be desirable.
Methodical, hard working, well organised, confident, good level of the English language. Someone who can complete tasks and prioritise their workload. Exposure to management level in attending the debt calls,
Opportunity to become a permanent credit controller or move into other positions within the finance team in Sales Ledger/Billing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant management accountant or even become a finance business partner.
- £10,500 per annum
- 20 days Holiday plus bank holidays, and additional Holiday Purchase Scheme offered annually;
- Royal London Company Pension Scheme;
- Refer-a-Friend scheme offering up to £150 per referral
- ‘WeCare’ Subscription, offering easy access to 24/7 GP consultations, mental health support, 4-8-week Personal trainer get fit programmes, virtual services to improve the medical, mental, legal and financial wellbeing of our colleagues.
- ‘Lifeworks’ Subscription for your entire household offering corporate discounts on cinema tickets, Gym discounts at major UK gyms, in-store and online voucher codes for popular UK retailers, private travel agent access and savings on buying a home or car, family outings and holidays.
- Funded Qualifications for professional development
- Clear Career Progression pathways and Leadership Programmes across the Group
- Regular Colleague Incentives, Charity Events, Social calendar with events taking place throughout the year and our Black-tie Annual Colleague Awards hosted by our CEO and sponsors.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.