DESIblitz Job: Associate Director Electrical – Building Services
Website Eden Brown
Associate Director Electrical – Building Services Consultancy
Up to £85k + Company Benefits
You will be leading on London’s first Net Zero base build Tower within the city square mile?
Due for stage 3, 50,000m2, 5 basements and It’s one of Londons most sustainable lead projects working towards Embodied and operational carbon targets best in its class.
25+ sorties high, it’s going to be a fantastic project to be associated with due for completion 2028.
Our client wants a project lead ideally from Associate to AD level to head this project up.
I have a more detailed JD for your review if you’d like to consider it.
The role will provide you with an opportunity to become an integral part of their successful MEP and Sustainability Team. You will be responsible for managing projects, influencing design and quality standards and mentoring and managing junior members of the team. You will assist in the day-to-day management of the MEP team including client management, invoicing, team resources, and business development.
The culture in our client’s team is to be a trusted client advisor, selected for their professional quality service, enthusiasm and expertise in the built environment.
About the Position:
In this full time permanent position, you will be a Senior Project Leader in the London office.
This major project entails:
▪ 50,000m2 new build office in London.
▪ 5 basements plus over 20 floors above ground
▪ Significant construction budget
▪ Planning submitted, with Stage 3 (Scheme Design) starting early 2022
▪ Project completion target date 2028
▪ Breeam Outstanding, Leed Platinum, Well Platinum and NABERS 6 star rating targeted
▪ Embodied and operational carbon targets are best in class
▪ Leading / collaborative design team and very forward-thinking client.
To be successful in this role you ideally you will have:
▪ A minimum of 8 years experience (ideally more) implementing a multi-disciplinary design approach
▪ A minimum of 5 years (ideally more) experience leading major multi disciplinary projects including design and delivery stages and project finances
▪ Experience verifying project designs
▪ The ability to ensure Quality System is implemented and maintained on projects.
▪ Communication skills, both written and verbal
▪ Awareness of Autodesk Revit and basic user skills
▪ Time Management to meet project delivery time frames
▪ Technical mechanical design processing
▪ A willingness and ability to support the development of your team’s technical capability
▪ Responsiveness to internal and external client needs
▪ Experience presenting to ‘board level’ clients
Your expert recruitment consultant is Jamie Wynne, call today on (phone number removed) or email (url removed) Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.