DESIblitz Job: Funding and Compliance Manager (Apprenticeships)
Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Funding and Compliance Manager (Apprenticeships)
Location: Office based in Leicester
Salary: up to £35,000 (Dependent upon experience)
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Lead and manage a team of funding, data and compliance administrators, ensuring funding contracts are fulfilled and internal processes, audits and checks are in place across prime and subcontracted provision, for all funding streams.
- Complete accurate monthly funding returns with the ESFA, and reconciliation reports via PICS.
- Oversee internal audits and monitor / identify data changes such as learner withdrawals and completions.
- Oversee awarding body registrations and the exams process, with responsibility for ensuring they are run and managed effectively.
- Manage the coordination and administration of the End Point Assessment process, and accuracy of e-portfolios.
- Provide detailed reports to the senior management team on contract performance.
- Review and develop robust processes across our clients Data and Compliance departments, ensuring learner data is maintained up to date.
- Provide guidance to relevant departments on funding and compliance as required.
- Maintain awareness of ESFA funding guidance in order to maintain funding compliance
- Proven experience of working within a similar role, managing a data and compliance team within the Skills sector
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of funding rules and audit partners (ESFA, Ofsted) for Apprenticeship qualifications.
- Strong skills and experience of using MIS and reporting systems such as PICS.
- Knowledge of e-portfolios
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and presentation skills
- Experience of using reporting tools and working with complex data.
- Full, clean driving licence and use of a vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.