DESIblitz Job: Electrical Project Manager (Commercial/Industrial)
Website DMW Recruitment
Electrical Project Manager (Commercial/Industrial) – Newcastle
My client specialises in the design and installation of mechanical and electrical services in all types of commercial and industrial sectors which include:
- Student Accommodation/PRS.
- Light Industrial.
Projects range from £400k-£25m so the individual will need to ensure the effective management of a project from initial client inception, completion & project handover to the end of the warranty period.
- Research and prepare various reports pertaining to contractual issues, operations, policies, procedures other issues.
- Authorise the issuance of contracts, purchase orders & change orders.
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering.
- Represent the company in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public or private agencies and organisations.
- Hold weekly and monthly progress meetings with sub-contractors and ensure that safety and training are discussed.
- Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation.
- Support company safety implementation on site.
- Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
- Liaise with the client and establish a trusting relationship to ensure future project opportunities.
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
- 5+ years’ experience in project management.
- Proven record of coordinating electrical packages on commercial projects.
- High levels of quality standards.
- Mission critical experience preferable.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- 60k per annum (Dependent on experience)
- 5% employer matched pension.
- 25 Days Holiday & option to buy additional holidays.
- 8.30 – 5pm Monday – Thursday / 8.30 – 4pm Friday.
- Death in Service Scheme.
If you are interested in the post and meet the requirements please apply to this position directly. Alternatively if you have any questions please contact Paris Desouza.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.