DESIblitz Job: Data Analyst
Website Career Moves Ltd
Junior Data Analyst – Wholesale/Distribution
Based on site in SW
London Salary 28K-32K
Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for your next challenge, if so then read on…..
Our client is looking for an experienced Data Analyst to help them execute their business approach by deploying analytic solutions across their ERP platform. This is an exciting opportunity for an inquisitive, tech-savvy, hands-on Data Analyst to learn and build innovative analytic solutions, and help drive business changes with the insights you uncover. This role reports directly to the CEO of the business.
Please note: this role is based full time on-site in SW London.
What the role involves:
- Determine reporting requirements for Procurement and their stakeholders, with a focus on the reporting requirements needed to support senior management buying decisions across the business.
- Analysing data to forecast stock availability, and consumption (using NetSuite and various other tools).
- Updating item prices using a CSV file in our ERP system.
- After extracting key data from NetSuite, and create large multi-spreadsheet that clearly lays out the SKU’s (Stock Keeping Units) and their associated BOM’s (Bill of Materials).
- Maintaining continuity of stock supply to production whilst managing slow-moving stock and delisting products.
- Expertise in manipulating large data sets, interpreting data trends and using a multitude of disparate data sources and tools.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with employees at all levels within the organisation
- Experience in understanding integrated business processes in applications such, as Oracle/NetSuite ERP, Excel, Power BI, etc.
What you need for the role:
- A strong understanding of NetSuite
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills (expert Excel skills to analyse data and using Power BI)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
If you haven’t heard from us within 7 days, I am afraid you haven’t been successful this time. Please do keep an eye on our website for further opportunities.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.