DESIblitz Job: Stock & Purchasing Administrator
Website New Resource Group
If you are a bright and enthusiastic team player who is willing to learn, grow and develop, then this exciting opportunity could be for you!
We are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading packaging company who pride themselves on the highest level of service, product innovation and quality and giving their customers a bespoke service.
They now require an entry level Stock & Purchasing Administrator to join their fantastic team on a permanent basis with optional full-time or 30 hours per week. Flexible working will be offered after a successful probationary period.
- Manage all administration to ensure the department operates accurately and communicates with other departments effectively.
- Manage all aspects of stock as part of the procurement team to ensure that all inbound and inter branch movements are compliant & completed accurately.
- Work as part of the purchasing and stock team to streamline processes and increase operational efficiencies
- Checking for order confirmations from suppliers and checking details for accuracy and load on to Merlin against the PO
- Purchasing reporting
- Order confirmations
- PO’s no pricing
- Invoice disputes
- Chasing PO’s for delivery dates and updating the sales team
- Creating transport self-bill
- Support for the stock and import team
- Booking in of deliveries and following import compliance procedures
- Setting up of stock codes
- Database management
- Management of supplier deliveries
- Management of haulier stock loss claims
- Administration of customer returns process
- Stock taking
All training will be given.
Working hours: Monday – Friday
Salary – entry level: £20,000 per annum
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.