DESIblitz Job: Electrical Technician
Website Marketplace Technical
One of the UK’s largest independent manufacturers of Speciality Organic Chemicals is seeking an experienced Electrical Technician.
About the role:
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled Electrical Engineering team within a lower tier COMAH facility. The successful candidate will be an experienced, qualified Electrical Technician.
Skills and experience:
- You will need to have a recognised Electrical apprenticeship and educated to ONC or City and Guilds level 3 (RQF level 3) in an Electrical discipline as a minimum.
- 18th edition electrical wiring regulations.
- Ideally you would have a Compex (Ex01-04) & (Ex05-06) qualification but this is not a necessity.
- Ideally you would also have training with MEWP’s.
- You will have at least 5 years’ experience in a Petro-Chemical or Heavy Industry environment and be fully conversant with the types of equipment detailed above. (Senior)
The company offers:
Career development will be possible with both internal and external training available.
An additional payment for an Electrical call-in rota system will be added once appropriate site knowledge has been obtained. Also 25 days paid holiday (and all UK Bank Holidays), a 38-hour working week, Monday to Friday 7.54am to 4pm, free life assurance and access to a stakeholder pension scheme, based in West Bromwich, West Midlands.
Apply now or for more information email us
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.