DESIblitz Job: Logistics Administrator
Website Bayman Atkinson and Smythe
Based in Bury, North Manchester, our client is a large service provider, supplying throughout the world. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join and support a successful operations department with a great working environment and a supportive and friendly team. This is an office-based role, working Monday – Thursday 8-45am – 5pm and 9am- 4pm on a Friday.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, as Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for the effective processing of all EU, UK and Export orders, ensuring the highest level of service is provided to the customer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the outstanding sales order report
- Allocating stock to sales orders on all orders (EU, UK and Export)
- Generating documentation such as picking/packing orders
- Generating shipping documents
- Applying for chamber of commerce certification
- Stock management
- Arranging export orders and organising collection orders
- Processing returns notes
- Requesting freight quotations
- Recording customer complaints and incidents
- Office duties such as actioning emails and reception cover
The ideal Logistics Administrator will already be working in a similar role, however they are willing to consider an apprentice that is looking to study at college to start their professional career (salary will reflect apprentice level rate of pay). You must be confident, able to manage multiple tasks and able to keep a cool head when working under pressure.
- A great working environment that encourages collaboration and professional development
- Onsite parking
- 23 days holiday + the bank holidays (rising to 27 after 5 years’ service)
- The option to buy up to 5 days holiday per year
- An enhanced company pension
- Share purchase scheme
- Life insurance (3 x your annual salary)
- Private medical cover
- Sick pay
- Enhanced parental leave
- 1 annual fully paid volunteering day
- Employee Assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Service awards
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.