DESIblitz Job: Customer Services Assistant – Retail/Cleaning/Catering – RAF Cranwell
Website Compass Group PLC
- A range of shift patters available to support a good work life balance
- Operating hours are between 6am and 11pm so shifts will be within these times
- No split shifts
- Wide range of shift patterns and full and part time role opportunities.
- One to two weekends working per month
RAF College Cranwell is a Royal Air Force base near Sleaford, Lincolnshire. The base is predominantly a training college for the RAF and is home to around 2400 personnel. The primary role of RAF College Cranwell is Officer Training and its mission is to attract the Air Force of tomorrow and train the Air Force of today. Aside to Officer Training Cranwell is also the home of RAF Air Cadets and RAF Recruiting
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for ESS at one of our many sites where we provide catering and cleaning services to the military and Ministry of Defence. You will join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a supportive environment. In ESS you will get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who love to give great customer service.
What you”ll be doing
We would love to hear from you so here is what you need to know about our Customer Service Assistant position:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across all our service areas of food delivery, cafe, bars, convenience shops, and accommodation to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Your duties will include serving customers in our restaurants, cafes and convenience shops, basic food preparation, cleaning and generally ensuring that our customer areas are ready to delight
- Taking responsibility for stocking food and beverage areas.
- Complete regular day to day activities as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Take a flexible approach to work and always demonstrate the great behaviours to colleagues, customers and clients.
Who you are
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work
We can offeryou:-
- Career Pathways, Apprenticeships andCareer Development
- Access tostation sportsandwelfare facilities
- Employeediscount schemeon meals and in our retail outlets
- AllUniform provided
- On sitefreeparking
- Recommend a friend scheme withcash rewards
- “You Matter”Health and Wellbeing Programmes
You will also be eligible forEmployee Perks at Work,a superb discounts and reward scheme:
- Discountswith a large number of retailers, such asVirgin,BT,Vodafone,GasandElectricityProviders,Samsung,Fitbit,EE,Holidays,Car RentalsandCar Purchases
- Discountsworth up to60%with someHigh Street retailers
- Up to44%offcinematickets
- Discountsandmoney backoffers atApple,Currys,Tesco,Sainsburys,Asos,JDSports
- All of these, whilstearningWOWPoints– an onlinecurrencythat you canearnwhen you do your shopping through Perks at Work. EveryWOWPointyouearnis worth 1p, so 100WOWPoints = £1
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.