DESIblitz Job: Payroll Administrator
Website Page Personnel
The Payroll Administrator will assist payroll team in processing monthly payroll, ensuring that colleagues are paid accurately and on time.
Our client are one of the largest distributor of energy in the UK.
- Carry out full end to end payroll process including BACS payment.
- Assist the payroll supervisor and payroll administrator with processing information from several departments.
- Manage colleague queries (employee’s, manager’s, HR & other departments).
- Process manual payments as and when required.
- Pension Administration.
- Process statutory payments – SSP, Parental Leave etc.
- Process HMRC downloads – tax code, RTI changes and student loans.
- Manage deductions for third parties such as earnings arrestment’s/ DEAS/ Court Orders through the payroll
- Ensure monthly check in relation to national minimum wage to ensure HMRC compliance.
- Attend monthly HR/Payroll reviews.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills, with particular focus on Microsoft packages.
- Strong excel skills including Vlookups.
- Experience of manual tax calculations.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- The ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and own initiative.
Great opportunity to join our client who are one of the largest distributor of energy in the UK.
They offer Hybrid working and other great perks.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.