DESIblitz Job: Trainee Office Administrator
Website Finest Recruits
Trainee Office Administrator
Full-time hours Monday to Friday
Well established, fun and friendly law firm based in Enfield are offering a rare opportunity to join their firm. Our client is recruiting for a Trainee Office Administrator to support the team with general Office Administration duties. No previous experience is required as full training will be given. If you do have some Office Admin experience this would be a bonus.
The firm have been established for more than 60 years and some staff have been with the firm for more than 30 years. It really is a great place to work.
This Trainee Office Administrator role may suit a school or college leaver or maybe someone who is looking to change their career path.
So, the ideal person:
- Must have excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Have basic IT skills
- Be reliable with a strong desire to learn new skills and start a career in an office environment
- Display a friendly approach with good communication skills
As Trainee Office Administrator you will learn to:
- Deal with incoming and outgoing post
- Typing letters
- All other general office administration duties
What’s in it for you:
- Full training
- A yearly salary of £16,500 p.a. paid monthly
- 20 days holiday, plus 8 days bank holidays
- 1 hour lunch break
- A professional and friendly office environment
- An office in a great location
- A long term career
- Hours are full-time Monday to Friday
This exciting Trainee Office Administrator position is an opportunity to start your career with a well-known law firm in Enfield with ambitious growth plans.
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.