DESIblitz Job: Purchasing Coordinator
Website SF Recruitment
SF Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Procurement Coordinator to join a leading client based in Nottingham.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to take a step up in their career from a junior in logistics or supply chain.
Or for someone who is looking to expand their skills and knowledge as a Procurement Coordinator.
Temporary role office based
Monday to Friday
9:00am to 5:00pm
– Convert the weekly upholstery plan into a procurement requirement and agree required purchase orders
– Ensure plan requirements are satisfied, taking into account supplier lead-times, minimum batch quantities and customer sales forecast.
– Send agreed purchase orders to suppliers and confirm required dates are achievable.
– Overall responsibility for ensuring systems for recording component movements are maintained in a timely and accurate way including matching GRN with PO.
– Report any component shortages or quality issues to Planning Manager and Production Manager as appropriate.
– Liaise directly with Raw Material Suppliers on any quality issues that arise.
– Ensure published Company inventory controls are adhered to.
– Ensure supplier adherence against due date reporting any variation to relevant Operational Management.
– Coordinate quarterly stock taking routines and publish reports.
– Periodically review stock profile identifying and reporting potential obsolescence
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business, who offer a lovely working environment and good benefits.
Please apply for this role online.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.