DESIblitz Job: Buyer/Senior Buyer
Website Rullion Limited
JOB TITLE: Buyer/Senior Buyer
LOCATION: Seascale, North-West
SALARY/BENEFITS: £ Competitive
Hours: 37hrs per week
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– Procurement experience; both high volume and high value projects
– Experience of covering materials and sub-contract
– Confident in the use of all negotiating techniques and procurement approaches
– Experience of working in an M&E / building services / construction environment
– Extensive experience in an operational buying role
– Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
– Nuclear industry experience
– Have a hands-on approach, ensuring a procurement strategy is produced and adhered to and that procurement schedules are produced and kept up to date.
– Tasks will vary between projects, but will typically include procurement plans, negotiations, establishment and running of e-auctions, volume aggregation/package bundling. The role will include an element of management and mentoring of junior team members.
– Supplier management/performance including recording, providing feedback, implementing improvement plans and monitor.
– Working with Sourcing Managers to contribute to and support source plans.
– Maintain savings monthly in accordance with the business processes.
– Produce monthly reports for procurement dashboard, record and monitor action/improvement plans to enhance results
Interested in this position? please click the “apply now”
We try to respond to all applicants, but sometimes this is not possible due to high volumes of applications; if you have not heard from us within 14 days, regrettably it means you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment agency
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
We celebrate and support diversity and are committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.