DESIblitz Job: Senior Environmental Acoustician – Lancashire.
Website Penguin Recruitment
My client is reputable multidisciplinary consultancy seeking to recruit a Senior Environmental Acoustician to work in Lancashire.
* A minimum of 3 years commercial experience in the field of Acoustics.
* Previous experience of noise monitoring and assessment procedures.
* Good organisation and high numeracy skills.
* BSc or MSc in an Environmental Science.
* Institute of Acoustics diploma.
* Membership of the Institute of Acoustics.
* Noise modelling, monitoring and assessments.
* Mentoring junior staff.
* Liaising with clients.
* Providing technical advice across all project stages.
* Writing technical reports.
* Preparing fee proposals.
* Managing and preparing budgets.
As this is a post to join the noise and air quality team, some experience in air quality monitoring work is preferable.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Acoustic sector please contact Amir Gharaati of Penguin Recruitment directly on (phone number removed). Alternatively you can email your CV in and we’ll call you back. Emails to: (url removed)
KEY WORDS Acoustics, Acoustic consultant, Noise, Sound, Vibration, CADNA-A, Noise monitoring, Noise modelling, IOA, sound reduction index testing, amioa, mioa, ppg24, BB93, ppg24, end 2002/49/ce, bs4142, ISO 17025, ETSU-R-27, BS 5228, CRTN, CRN, WebTag and
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.