DESIblitz Job: Graduate Trainee Financial Accountant
Website Bridgewater Resources UK
A major distribution group are offering bright and analytical graduates the opportunity to kick-start a financial accountancy career with one-to-one training and CIMA study support. Joining their prestigious Head Office in Knutsford, you will work within a dynamic accounts team and gain the key skills and knowledge to build a successful career.
About the Opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to join and build your career with a leading £1.4 billion UK turnover group of companies. Joining them as a Graduate Trainee Financial Accountant you will receive comprehensive training in accounting and be given an insight into many different aspects of the Finance Department. You’ll develop all the necessary skills to become a Financial Accountant and to establish a progressive and successful career for yourself within a stable company.
In addition to top training provided (specialist accounts training, CIMA study support including study leave, skills training in various business fields, one-on-one mentoring from a colleague and visiting one of the company’s commercial operations to gain a better understanding of the business), you can also expect the following benefits:
- A starting salary of £28,000
- Your share of the company’s profits as an annual bonus
- Being part of a young, professional team of 25 within a wider finance department
- Close supervision from leading figures within the company
- The opportunity to meet, liaise with and learn from successful managers within the business
- Regular salary reviews as you progress
- Excellent company pension scheme
- Free parking and free cafeteria on-site
There are excellent opportunities for career progression within the group, both within the accounts and finance department and into other commercial/managerial roles.
To be successful in this Graduate Trainee Financial Accountant role, you should be:
- A well-educated and bright university graduate with a 2.1 or above in a finance-related degree and strong academic results throughout your education
- Numerically minded and passionate about building a career within finance and accounts
- Personable with good communication skills
- A team player who is professional and well-presented
- Switched-on, motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work towards deadlines and has a strong eye for detail
- A quick learner with excellent numeracy and literacy skills
Think you have what it takes? Apply today to find out more!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.