DESIblitz Job: Inspection & Testing Electrician
Website Smartsearch Recruitment
Inspection & Testing Electrician, Salary: £16.88ph + overtime, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life insurance, contributory pension scheme. Based in Livingston
We have an exciting opportunity for a JIB/ECS Gold card Approved Electrician to join the market leading provider of Modular Buildings, Portable cabins / accommodation units, Secure Storage Solutions and associated products. As an Inspection & Testing Electrician you will be resposbile for the inspection and testing of electrical installations and modifications, ensuring that they are “safe and fit for purpose” in compliance with 18th edition of the wiring regulations. You will also carry out installation 1st and 2nd fix work.
Installation / alteration / modification in new and existing units, 1st and 2nd fix.
Inspection, Testing and certification in compliance with BS7671 18th edition wiring regulations
Along with these main tasks, you may be also be involved in a other general maintenance tasks including supporting with the installation and dismantle of units at site.
- Must be a qualified Approved Electrician holding relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work including City & Guilds 2382-10 18th edition requirements for electrical installations.
- Must have Current/valid ECS gold card/JIB card at approved electrician grade
- Must have City & Guilds 2391-10 or 2394 / 2395 Inspection & Testing, or associated relevant qualifications.
- A qualification in Portable Appliance Testing is also desirable but not essential.
- Has completed a recognised electrical apprenticeship
If this Electrician role sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply by attaching your CV.
Equal opportunities and diversity: Our client are committed to building a diverse, equal and inclusive culture. They aim to establish and maintain a leadership team and colleague population that reflects our society. They invite all colleagues to bring their whole selves to work and strive for an environment which is fair, and in which all of their colleagues are able to do their best each day.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.