DESIblitz Job: Accountant
Website Wildcat Careers Ltd
Are you a Qualified or QBE Accountant who has strong experience in business advisory, personal tax, business tax, and statutory accounting?
Are you looking to work in a collaborative team, one where you can utilise your skills to provide excellent technical support?
Then this role is for you!
- £45,000.00 – £55,000.00 pro-rata – Dependent on experience
- Part-time hours – 9:30 am – 2:30 pm Monday to Friday – Please note these hours are flexible.
- Hybrid working.
- 1 day a week in the office after a successful probation period.
- Initially, training will need to be conducted in the office – Anti-Covid protocols in place.
- CPD training provided
As the Accountant, you will provide technical support to the UK client base working closely with the Co-Director. You will support the business processes to ensure exceptional service to the global client base.
Responsibilities of the Accountant
- Respond to technical queries from clients including Accounting, Tax, Business, and Company Secretarial advice for clients. This may include drafting of client FAQ’s/briefings and client education resources
- Prepare and submit monthly Amazon EU trading data review for EU VAT Compliance- training provided
- Complete annual Employment Securities filings- training provided
- Complete quarterly CT61 Forms- training provided
- Research Double tax treaties and specifics applicable to our client base as required
- Assess technical accounting measures as they arise and implement/ team training on any new accounting standards
- Respond to Internal Team queries and provide training as required
- Apprentice management and training
- Other duties and responsibilities -are to be determined as workload permits.
Experience and Qualifications of the Accountant
- Experience in General Practice including accounts, tax, business advisory, company secretarial, company formations, and practice management
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- MAAT or QBE and able to demonstrate practical experience
- Technical accounting skills
- Excellent MS Office skills
Skills Required for the Accountant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a focused manner with the flexibility to prioritise workload and requests
- Can-do approach to challenges and requests from clients and Directors
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organisation skills with a methodical approach.
For the role of Accountant, we offer
An excellent opportunity for an exceptional person to make an impact on our growing business. In return, you will be given autonomy to develop the role as the business grows.
£45,000.00 – £55,000.00 pro-rata – Dependent on experience
Part-time hours – 9;30 am – 2:30 pm Monday to Friday – Please note these hours are flexible.
1 day a week in the office after a successful probation period.
Initially, training will need to be conducted in the office.
CPD training provided
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.