DESIblitz Job: Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Website Duval Associates
Junior Digital Marketing Manager ( Marketing Manager ) – Charity – Fund raising sector – A great role to join a very modern business, Remote working – 1/4ly meet ups, Teams / Zoom / WhatsApp / Skype!
This full time permanent role is as virtual and digital as it gets – Great people – Loads of energy and doing some fantastic things! (No man-management)
Join a smallish team and exercise your amazing marketing potential and use your current experience to really help them strive to indirectly raise 50million for some of the UKs most treasured charities!
A dream of a role for the right Marketing person – Official title is Marketing Manager – Charities – START ASAP !
The position is due to an internal restructure and we need to find the client 1 more Digital Marketing professional to join the team!
Holidays 25 days plus bank holidays plus charity volunteering days, plus Christmas shut down plus your birth off, plus 4 company socials (once a quarter)
This client is an exciting, innovative online fundraising facilitator enabling its users to generate free funds for over 200,000 UK charities. Growing the team, looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic marketing individual who will take on the role of Charity Marketing Manager.
A digital marketing focus, the Marketing Manager role is based within the Marketing team and will have the responsibility of overseeing all digital channels for our charity audience. This position will play an integral role in developing and executing a marketing strategy designed to grow the business and create an exciting brand awareness for the group. It's the perfect position for an experienced marketeer / someone stepping into this role from an experienced executive position.
The Role – Responsibilities:
You will have full ownership of developing, creating and delivering the group’s charity communications strategy alongside the Marketing Director.
- You will demonstrate highly effective communication skills and have the ability to couple business goals with charity needs to translate into effective marketing strategies.
- You will be the guardian of charity communications, maintain website content including writing and producing insightful blogs to support SEO.
- You will work in conjunction with the sales team to help deliver robust national campaigns that will drive acquisition and revenue.
- You will work alongside the Member Marketing Manager to develop strong campaigns that drive acquisition and increase retention.
- You will monitor and report on digital activity using tools such as google analytics and work productively to increase revenue.
- You will work towards continually improving performance and address changing business conditions including monitoring and reporting on competitor activity.
- You will have a track record of providing an outstanding level of reporting to key stakeholders and an internal management team.
- You will work in partnership with external agencies and the internal team to develop and execute campaigns that will meet KPI’s across multiple marketing channels.
YOU: Most of all – the communication skills and fire to get stuck in and be part of this energetic, fun team!
- Able to create multiple messages and assets within campaigns to optimise ROI
- Knowledge of P&L and used to managing marketing budgets
- Experience working with external agencies to deliver campaigns
- Experience of social media advertising and management
- Strong analytical skills seeing beyond the data and telling stories through insights
- Solid project management skills with the ability to co-ordinate cross-department
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with key stakeholders
Speak to Natalie or Helen @ Duval regarding this role and fab opportunity !
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.