DESIblitz Job: Admin Paralegal – Wills & Probate
Website CRA Consulting LLP
Admin Paralegal – Private Client (Wills, Trusts & Probate)
Salary: £18- £19k + bonuses
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a law firm based in Sheffield who are seeking to appoint a Junior Fee Earner to join their Private Client department.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide support to Fee Earners within the department under supervision from the Head of Department, as well as Fee Earn themselves.
It is essential that applicants have a strong interest in working within a Wills and/or Probate department as the firm would want candidates to enter into a training agreement within this division.
No specific experience needed.
* Dealing with all aspects of support Administration.
* Preparation of oaths, dealing with correspondence and liaising directly with clients and fee earners.
* Supporting solicitors in the team and helping them manage their caseloads by dealing with specific delegated tasks.
* Basic Fee Earning
* Supporting solicitors dealing with Court of Protection applications. To include liaising with clients directly and the completion of court forms.
* Ensuring files are managed in compliance with the firms procedures
Start date would not be until June 2022.
If this role interest you and you would like further information, please contact Adam Perry on (phone number removed) or apply online today.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.