DESIblitz Job: Commercial Property (Paralegal) – Newcastle
Commercial Property Paralegal – Newcastle
Adecco are working with a firm who are growing and have a clear vision for 2022 and beyond. Their office is located centrally in Newcastle with accessible links to public transport and ample parking.
Their team is mix of experienced expertise and junior LPC Paralegals who are receiving some of the best Legal training in the local Legal sector.
- Candidates must have an LLB, MLAW or LPC qualification to be considered.
- Candidates who have Commercial Property experience will be preferred – Ideally between 6 – 12 months.
- Candidates who have a fantastic attitude and strong communication skills both written and verbal.
What’s on offer:
- Industry leading training by a team of senior experienced expertise.
- A clear and structured career development plan.
- File creation and client care correspondence
- Attending meetings and taking notes
- Obtaining title documents
- Submitting searches
- Preparing Stamp Duty forms
- Preparing completion statements and invoices
- Preparing all necessary accounts forms and understanding client ledgers
- Preparing Land Registry applications and dealing
- with requisitions;
- Producing first drafts of contracts, transfer deeds
- and leases (with fee earner guidance)
- Producing replies to Commercial Property Standard Enquiries
- Dealing with pre‐completion requisitions
- File closing and managing deed storage
- Making and receiving telephone calls, and dealing
- with basic telephone enquiries
- Administrative duties including photocopying,
- scanning, filing, door answering and letter writing
- ensuring meeting rooms are set up and cleared
- before and after meetings
- Attending and participating in departmental
For further details please get in contact:
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.