DESIblitz Job: Trainee Legal Secretary
Website Finest Recruits
Our Client, a well established law firm based in Potters Bar are looking to recruit a Trainee Legal Secretary.
This Trainee Legal Secretary role will be supporting one busy Solicitor. No Legal experience is required, however we are looking for a candidate who has at least 2 years office Administration or Secretarial experience with an interest in working as a Legal Secretary.
We are looking for a confident candidate to train as a Legal Secretary who is local.. Must be resilient and hardworking.
As Trainee Legal Secretary you will supporting the solicitor with all Secretarial duties as required, including taking instructions and typing letters by digital dictation.
Trainee Legal Secretary requirements:
- Must have a very fast and accurate typing speed of at least 60 WPM or more
- Must have a min of 2 years recent experience in Administration or Secretarial work
- Must live within a very easy commute to Potters Bar. They are close to all transport links.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Intermediate Microsoft skills, mainly Word
- Must have a strong desire to build a career as a Legal Secretary
Salary is up to £25k p.a. Negotiable depending on experience!
20 days holiday, plus in between Christmas and New Year shut down, plus bank holidays!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.