DESIblitz Job: Digital Creative
Website Beyond The Book
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Creative to join a well-established design agency in Warwickshire. The agency works with a varied base of brands and sectors and wants to add an innovative Designer, with a digital 1st approach, to the team. This permanent, full-time role is studio-based, offering flexible working hours, onsite parking, and up to £45k depending on experience.
Our client is a solid, long-standing agency with a family feel and a passionate and collaborative approach to work. They work across a multitude of sectors with some amazing brands, spanning from quirky finance companies to global energy brands, and from the education sector to the aesthetics world.
The role is that of a senior Digital Creative and works with the Creative Director and wider design team. They are looking for a Designer with passion for digital brand experience to add fresh thinking and innovation to their creative solutions. Specifically:
- You will manage your own projects, time and budgets
- Enjoy creating digital campaign concepts from scratch, to work across social channels
- Liaise with copywriters and any other external suppliers needed for the project
- Storyboard for video and motion graphic animation
- Liaise with clients, and attend briefing sessions with Account Managers and enjoy regular contact with your clients
- Mentor and guide Junior Designers creatively
- Host creative huddles in the studio
- Proactively generate new ideas for clients
- A degree in Graphic Design (or equivalent) and experience working as part of a design team within a creative agency
- A digital 1st approach to brand experience, with a portfolio showing a variety of digital campaign projects
- Full of creative energy and ideas, with the love of craft in equal balance
- Onsite gym
- Company events (meals/drinks out)
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking
- Pension scheme
- 3 extra holidays off for Christmas
- Your birthday off
- Free eye tests
- Casual dress code
- Training courses
- Team lunches
Get in touch
This Warwickshire-based role is easily accessible from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington, and Birmingham to name a few. If you would like to be considered for the position, please send your CV and portfolio ASAP.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.