DESIblitz Job: Digital Marketing Executive
DigitalMarketing Executive, Paid Media
We’re looking for a Digital
Marketing Executive to focus on Paid Media to help drive the continued growth
in this area for our three brands as part of our in-house Digital Trading team,
working across all 3 of our iconic holiday brands.
To learn, develop and become an expert in a key area of the business by:
– Day to day set up of campaigns across PPC, Paid Social and Display and Video
– Using data to identify opportunities for optimisation
– Creating and optimising Ad copy through regular testing, and PPC keyword bidding through search queries
– Monitoring competitor activity
– Reporting on KPIs
What we’d like you
– 1-2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
– Expertise in paid media in particular
– A real hunger to develop a career in Digital Marketing
– Strong numeracy skills, you will be doing a lot of analysis
As the UK’s leading holiday operator, a career at Haven can offer more than
just a job. Part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure family, we have plenty of
exciting opportunities for development, over 9,000 fantastic team members and
38 beautiful seaside locations and our HQ based in Hemel Hempstead. From
Scotland to Cornwall, Norfolk to Wales, our parks are dotted along some of the
most breath-taking parts of the great British coastline, providing memories
that last a lifetime for guests, owners, and team. We’re passionate about what
we do, and we have a great time doing it, all of which is reflected in our
Breath of Fresh Air culture. We welcome all new talent with open arms and
support your journey with Haven in any way we can.
What"s it like to work with us?
it’s our people and teams that make us an employer of choice.
Haven, we care about you as an individual– whether you are office based,
home based or a mixture of the two, we are open and transparent in our approach
and welcome the same approach in return. We are a place where talent
thrives and gives you the autonomy to be the master of your own
path. We are supportive and collaborative, giving you the
opportunity to learn, ask questions and work with different people throughout
the business. We are one great team, and we celebrate successes as
an individual and as a collective with our teams.
What’s In It for You?
– Competitive holiday allowance that rises with service
– Holiday buy scheme
– Annual bonus
– 20% discount for any Haven, Butlins or Warner holiday for you, friends, and
– Wellbeing support across several different topics
– Opportunities to use our corporate box at The O2 arena for music, comedy,
sport, and entertainment events
– Exclusive discounts with several corporate partners
– Access to fantastic learning and development opportunities, including
Apprenticeships & Degrees
– Real career pathways
this sounds like the right opportunity for you, go ahead and apply!
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.