DESIblitz Job: Junior Photographer
Website Copperfield Recruitment
Our client is looking for a photographer and image processor to join their team. This role would suit an individual accustomed to working with both studio and natural lighting to stage products and displays to create market-leading content for use on e-commerce and social media platforms.
With ownership of the images required end to end, candidates will need to be proficient in the Adobe Suite to ensure raw shots are converted to digital assets suitable for use by our Marketing Team.
The ideal applicant will have exceptional attention to detail, and excellent time management skills are essential. An understanding of video would also be welcomed.
This role will include shoots to take place in both the studio and outdoor environments. This role will also include the occasional requirement to visit locations across the UK.
- Experience in use in DSLR cameras
- Proficiency in Photoshop / Adobe Suite
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management for both shooting and image processing
- A creative eye to form displays and bring the very best out of each product
- Experience in social media planning to drive engagement
- Ability to handle and lift products to create displays
- This would perhaps suit someone with a Photography qualification looking to pursue a career with Photography or Marketing.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.