DESIblitz Job: Supply Chain Trainer / Assessor
Website KM Education Recruitment Ltd
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Supply Chain Trainer / Assessor
Location: Remote/Field based – Must be flexible with travel
Salary: up to £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Excellent Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Mobile, Laptop + much more
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Must hold solid, occupational experience within Supply Chain.
- Experience of delivering training within the workplace.
- Excellent IT skills and confident with online remote delivery.
- Confidence to deliver to groups of learners in a workshop setting.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
- Train, assess and deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Supply Chain Practitioner at Level 3.
- Provide additional support for the delivery of Functional Skills (Maths / English / ICT) up to level 2 where required.
- Coach and support learners via remote online learning, telephone discussion and visit learners in their place of work.
- Prepare learners for the End Point Assessment process.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted and submitted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners’ progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely visits, quality paperwork and general administration.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.