DESIblitz Job: Ductwork Project Manager
We’re looking for Ductwork Project Manager for a leading manufacturer & installer of ductwork and HVAC insulation. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a project manager in the ductwork industry.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a well-established player in the industry, successfully completing numerous projects across various sectors. With over 20 years’ of providing remarkable service, they have grown into a leading company with a strong staff compliment. Their culture is centred around creating an environment of continuous improvement, ensuring they remain at the forefront of their industry and most importantly, ensuring that their people excel.
This is a great opportunity to work with a long-standing company that offers great exposure and career growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationships with the clients and relevant stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
ABOUT THE CANDIDATE
- Proven working experience in project management (5 years)
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
POINTS OF APPEAL
- This is a role with an established company with a family culture, where employees are valued
- Employees have stayed with the company for up to 20 years
- The company has been growing consistently
- Be a part of a company that excels at what they do, leading the industry.
- £50,000 – £70,000 depending on experience
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.