DESIblitz Job: Asphalt Distribution Planner
Website Page Personnel
I am actively looking to engage both experienced and junior Asphalt Distribution Planner’s for an exciting new opportunity in Loughborough, Leciestershire. This opportunity has been formulated through large scale growth.
The opportunity as an Asphalt Distribution Planner will be working for one of the leading companies in the supply chain and logistics sectors. With over 1000 vehicles stations at sites across the UK, my client is one of the fundamental players in the sector.
As an Asphalt Distribution Planner, you will report into the Transport Manager on a daily basis and focus on the following key areas:
- Proactively routing and design solutions for a fleet of 50+ vehicles
- Analysing production and logistics capacity plants from numerous plants.
- Communication between commercial, haulage partners and production staff.
- Responding to customers enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure fleet operates to full utilisation in line with VOSA regulations
- Ensuring maintenance scheduling and ADR requirements are adhered to.
The successful candidate will be a successful and experienced planner with previous asphalt experience. You will also be able to commute to the Loughborough area of Leicestershire and have the following skills set:
- 3+ years transport planning experience.
- Essential experience in planning asphalt movements.
- Experience planning over 50+ individual loads per day
- Commutable to the Loughborough area of Leciestershire.
- Desirable – CPC (International / National)
Bonus scheme (up to 10%)
33 days per year holiday allowance
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.