DESIblitz Job: Account Manager
Website Penguin Recruitment
£20,000 – £24,000 + OTE + benefits
A highly respected, leading provider of cyber security and services to a range of high-profile public and private sector end-user clients is providing an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to broaden their skillset into IT sales. The account manager will be selling a wide range of products within cloud, cyber, network, endpoint and database security. You will be selling products from established and widely recognised security vendors to ensure that, as an account manager, you will be providing the latest and most sought after, quality IT solutions and products to your clients.
This is therefore a highly exciting opportunity for a salesperson, or account manager, seeking to take the next step in their IT sales career.
The Account Manager will:
- Shadow an established account manager to learn all aspects of the IT sales industry
- Utilise their new business skills to build an end-user client base
- Providing product advice to your client base
- Ensuring maximum success through market research
- Have at least 1-2 years’ telesales experience
- Ideally have worked in a sales role within the IT industry
- Possess a strong interest in IT sales/technology and a clear understanding of what an IT sales role requires
- Demonstrate an ambitious and self-motivated attitude
You will benefit from a whole host of benefits, including an industry leading commission structure. Established account managers within the company earn in excess of £70,000 per annum, with an OTE of up to 20%. My client also prides themselves on providing a friendly, yet professional working atmosphere, with a high degree of autonomy and a flexible approach to home working.
Suitable Job Titles/Sectors: IT sales, account manager, business development executive, IT reseller, new business, telesales, junior, trainee, reseller, cyber security
Commutable Locations: Oxford, Abingdon, Cowley, Headington, Eynsham, Yarnton, Kidlington, Woodstock, Stadhampton
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.