DESIblitz Job: Trainee Broker – Immediate Start
Website Sales Gurus
My client is a financial sales company situated in the heart of London’s financial district. As a boutique sales firm, they use some of the most innovative fundraising strategies for their clients in the UK’s alternative investment sector.
They looking to hire junior sales brokers to join our fast-growing company. This exciting new opportunity offers a stable career prosperity for the right candidate. They provide extensive on the job training which will enable you to continuously brush up your skills. From day one you will be provided the best tools and working environment which enable you to exceed your performance targets.
The Role – Trainee Broker
- Calling warm inbound PPC leads produced from our in-house digital marketing team.
- Professionally presenting our products and services we offer to prospects.
- Ensuring all sales targets and KPIs are met.
- Building rapport, mini fact finds and delivering sales information to prospects.
- CRM and day to day pipeline management.
- Qualifying prospects using our compliance process.
What Do You Need to Apply for This Role?
- Experience in telephone-based sales.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- Well spoken English with good tonality.
- Be able to overcome issues and objection you may face with leads.
- Have some financial market and product knowledge.
- Great attitude to business, self-actuator and with high metal resilience towards performance related pressures.
- Basic Salary
- Commission up to 4%
- OTE £37,000
- Annual Bonuses
- Full Training Provided
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.