DESIblitz Job: Artistic Planning Manager
Website Festival UK* 2022
Festival UK* 2022 is looking for a highly organised, project management professional to take on the role of Artistic Planning Manager. The Artistic Planning Manager will play a leading role in managing and delivering project planning milestones across all 10 of the Festival’s commissioned programmes spanning each of the four nations of the United Kingdom.
Reporting directly into the Head of Commissioning and in collaboration with senior management you will take the lead on contributing to the development of strategic, operational, and functional, planning for the Programme Department.
If you are an experienced Artistic Planning Manager with strong organisation, planning and communication skills and experience in the STEAM events sector, this could be the role for you!
- Support the Programme Manager’s work to deliver an integrated programme management framework across the Festival;
- Support the Head of Commissioning in identifying, monitoring and managing programme controls and external dependencies;
- Establish, manage and deliver relevant project planning milestones.
General Team Support
- Liaise with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in the planning of the Festival;
- Coordination of meetings including preparation and distribution of agenda papers, documentation and the development of minutes and action registers;
- Coordination of the programme management files.
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant qualification or substantial professional experience in project management;
- High level of organisational skills and ability to plan and prioritise competing demands;
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills, with the ability to influence others and manage relationships;
- Able to interpret and distil complex information for communication activities.
- Experience of the cultural events sector;
- Understanding of project management in the creative sector;
- Interest in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics).
Start Date: ASAP
Location: 6 Brindley Place, Birmingham, B1 2JB – however this role will involve travel around the UK.
Salary: £37,000 per annum
This position is subject to a Basic criminal record check from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For more details, download the Job Description.
Festival UK* 2022 is an equal opportunities organisation. We encourage applications from all diverse backgrounds and communities.
As part of our commitment as a Disability Confident employer, we offer a guaranteed interview to anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. For more information or to apply as part of your application please download the form here.
We take your data privacy seriously. Before sending your application please review our applicant privacy notice which explains how we use your personal data. The notice can be found here.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.