DESIblitz Job: Graduate Account Manager
Job Title: Graduate Account Manager
Salary: £28k basic, plus £8k OTE/Commission
Working with hundreds of corporate business across the globe, their solutions ensure every business is working to their optimum efficiency, by providing teams with the skills and systems they need!
This is an amazing opportunity for any graduate looking to excel in the business world and establish a lucrative and rewarding career with a leading organisation.
Graduate Account Manager Package:
- Competitive basic salary of £28,000
- Y1 OTE of up to £36,000!
- Excellent scope for progression and professional development- you will be enrolled on a nationally accredited IT Sales Apprenticeship alongside your role to ensure you succeed!
- Mobile and laptop
- Team socials in a friendly, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive scheme
- Pension contributions
Graduate Account Manager Role:
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the company and their offering in order to educate clients on the benefits of the business
- Manage and develop relationships with clients, seeking and acting on any cross or up-sale opportunities
- Maintain relationships and regular contact with existing clients, offering high standards of customer service
- Understanding client requirements, following up any enquires in order to make sure expectations are managed and met
- Increase revenue by maintaining an accurate pipeline of opportunities, contact and account histories
Graduate Account Manager Requirements:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbally
- Experience in a previous sales role is highly desirable
- You have a passion for business, with drive and ambition
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed in your career
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.