DESIblitz Job: Administrator, Logistics Trainee (6 month contract, immediate start)
Curtiss-Wright is currently hiring for a Logistics Administrator (Training provided) job opportunity at our state-of-the-art facility by Bournemouth Airport. If you are interested in learning to become a Logistics Administrator and learning more about manufacturing, we want to hear from you!
This is a six-month fixed term contract working directly for Curtiss-Wright on our payroll with an immediate interview and start date available.
The Logistics Admin job offers benefits such as free parking and on the job training provided.
- Working within our UK Logistics team and will primarily involve shipping goods from our facilities around the world (Hong Kong, China, India and the US). Full training will be provided.
- Booking units into stock when the offshore factories advise they have been made ready to ship.
- Liaising with our International offices regarding what needs to ship and to which customer.
- Liaise with our international factories and arrange shipment from their warehouses.
- Creating shipped reports from our system, and shipping paperwork for those orders.
- Send instruction to our warehouses to prepare shipments for our customers and sending all the necessary paperwork to get shipments moving to our customers.
- Strong administration capabilities including excellent computer skills include Excel
- Proven communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Quick learner with the desire to learn and work in a logistics environment
- Full training will be provided to enable you to perform a variety of tasks including shipping goods, working with international teams, stock and packing
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export-controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client applicationopens an email client applicationand we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.