DESIblitz Job: AutoCAD – Retail CAD Planner
Website Tailored Talent Ltd
AutoCAD – Retail CAD Planner
Location – Colchester
Salary – £16,000 – £22,000 Per Annum Negotiable Depending on Experience
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for one of our clients who are an established multi discipline design agency specialising in all forms of 2D and 3D cad, store planning, space planning, building/land surveying, planning applications, building control, branding, concept, product & interior design.
They were born 18 years ago and have grown year on year, their teams are made up of experienced retail professionals, architects, interior designers, surveyors, engineering drafters, 3D artists, Graphic artists, and software specialists. Now due a pick-up in workload they are now looking for CAD Planners to join the team both experienced & junior. You will ideally have some experience with construction detailing, CAD Drawing, or interior planning.
Responsibility & Duties
- Work within a team to create 2D existing & proposed plans, technical drawings and initial concepts
- Support the overall client brief and company deliverables being responsible for the quality and accuracy of your work
- Understand and apply the client’s standard.
- Contribute to the wider team and recommend on how they can plan better/drive efficiencies next time.
- Support colleagues with other duties where needed
- Technical drawing on AutoCAD for Retail Interior plans
Experience & Qualification
- Interiors, retail, or architectural or commercial fit-out ideal experience ideal
- Good working knowledge of Illustrator, Word and Excel
- Good numeracy and literacy are essential skills.
- Space or Store planning experience ideal
- AutoCAD Essential, Revit skills bonus.
- Sketch Up, 3Ds Max, Vectorworks or any other CAD systems advantageous
- Portfolio Essential
- Driving License
Should this be of interest to you please get in contact and send your most up to date CV to my email address below as soon as possible
pritesh @ t-talent. co. uk
0739 343 5248
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.