DESIblitz Job: Senior PICS Data Administrator
Website Oakmoor Recruitment
Senior PICS Data Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for the processing of all learner data submitted to delivery partners, funding and awarding bodies. Adhering to quality & compliance orientated administrative processes, to ensure data integrity meets the standards of our delivery partners, funding and awarding bodies.
The Data and Compliance Administrator will work closely with the Operations Colleagues in monitoring and maintaining consistent levels of performance, quality and compliance. We are looking for someone with experience in not just the data entry process, but with experience in analysing reports and providing high level support.
- Ensure all administration processes and procedures are carried out in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Data entry on to Learner Management Systems (LMS) across various areas of provision.
- Analysing government reports
- Provide a timely response to all enquires received from potential learners and employers wishing to engage services.
- Collate and prepare data awarding body EQA and funding body audit requirements.
- Monitor the integrity of data input, accuracy & compliance.
- Data cleansing, collect missing information and input to the LMS
- Experience of using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Access, Excel, SharePoint) to manipulate data create and edit documentation.
- Experience in use of Learner Management System (e.g. MAYTAS, PICS etc.)
- Analysing and interpreting data and reports quickly and efficiently.
- Experience of the administrational requirements of Government funded provision (AEB, Apprenticeships etc.) is desirable
- Experience in administration in the Further Education sector is desirable
Skills and Qualities:
- Plan, prioritise and implement workloads to often tight & conflicting time scales.
- Ability to communicate effectively with personnel at all levels and handle a variety of situations as they arise.
- Good communication skill, oral & written.
- Articulate / Concise / Influential / Self Motivated
- Able and willing to undertake training and development as agreed.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with the minimum of supervision
- £26-31K depending on experience
- Attractive Employee Benefits package, including 45p mile travel expenses and work tools
- Opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.