DESIblitz Job: Systems Trainer
Website North Oak Recruitment
Home based with travel across various offices
£30,000 – c£40000
(our ref AL1059)
My client is an award winning Wealth Management Group and due to expansion, they now have an excellent opportunity for an experience Trainer to join their team.
The internal trainer will be responsible for the development, delivery and evaluation of learning and development within the Group with particular reference to induction, mandatory and continuing development of employees.
Training, Design and Delivery
- Design and expand training and development programmes based on the needs of the organisation.
- Develop effective induction programmes for new staff.
- Produce training materials for inhouse courses.
- Create and deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning.
- Amend and revise programmes as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment.
- Maintain accurate records of trainee progress.
- Conduct database (Intelliflo) administration to ensure workflows, document templates and settings reflect changes in processes.
- Ensure internal process manual is kept up to date.
- Identify training and development needs within the organisation through process quality assurance, job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with business managers and human resources department.
- Plan and assess the return on investment of any training or development programme.
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with managers.
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses.
- Consider the costs of planned programmes and keep within budgets.
Knowledge and Experience
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of intelliflo (as a user and a system administrator)
- A good understanding of the financial planning process
- At least 2 years experience in training
- Strong customer-focused background
Skills and Personal Attributes
- Interpersonal skills that enable you to work with people at all levels of an organisation, motivate others and change people’s attitudes when necessary
- Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly
- High level presentation skills
- IT skills
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Initiative and the ability to offer new ideas
- Strong teamworking skills and a collaborative approach to learning, both face-to-face and remotely
- Good time-keeping skills and the ability to multitask to enable to effectively manage training schedules
- Proactive, enthusiastic, and innovative approach to work
- Personal commitment to improving knowledge and skills and a passion for continuing learning and development
The role will be home-based however there will be a requirement to travel regularly to various office locations nationally to deliver training.
If this role is of interest, please apply with an up to date CV. We aim to respond to all applications within 10 days. By submitting your CV you consent to it being retained for use in connection with this and future relevant and/or similar vacancies, you can of course, opt out of this at any time by emailing us. Full Privacy Notice can be found on our website.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.