DESIblitz Job: M&E Manager
Website EMCOR UK
To provide consistent high quality building services support to assist in the operation of Facilities Management Contract
To control and carry out PPM and reactive tasks.
• Carry out mechanical/electrical works associated with the contract.
• Act upon requests and instructions from Contracts Manager and the Client.
• To control the regular works of the on-site team and to report this to the Manager.
• Management and monitoring of on-site PPM’s, and administration of Agility system.
• To work on the particular sites involved in this contract.
• Assistance to other sites can be expected.
• Be on a call out rota.
• Be available to work overtime as and when required.
• Ensure compliance to the IMS system.
• In conjunction with the Contracts Manager, to provide the client with regular updates and management information on contract performance.
• Ensure that the day-to-day operations are conducted to the highest standards of safety, taking into account of all legislative and regulatory requirements.
• Be trained, assessed and appointed as the Authorised & Competent Person.
• Management and monitoring of Subcontractors, and administration of the related paperwork.
• Permitting & Supervision of Subcontractors.
• Assist with the production of monthly reports of all reactive and planned works
• Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship in a craft skill or engineering discipline would be an important pre-requisite of the role.
• Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. Time sheets, Planned Maintenance Systems,Quality and Health & Safety.
• A minimum of three years’ substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
• Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
• Demonstrated ‘hands-on’ technical expertise in a number of key operational areas
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.