DESIblitz Job: Lecturer in Uniform Public Services
Website CMD Recruitment
Lecturer in Uniform Public Services
(Curriculum Team Leader Role for suitable applicant)
Part-time hours 29.6 hours a week (the equivalent of 4 days )
Salary range £21211 to £32746 a year pro rata ( based on 37hour week )
Radstock Somer Valley with some travel
TO START SEPTEMBER 2021
Responsible to: Curriculum Manager
A part-time lecturer post has become available for an FE College near Bath. The College is an inclusive education and training community, providing learning for people with a wide range of abilities.
CMD Recruitment is delighted to be working with this College to recruit someone who is committed and highly professional and seeking a new challenge and opportunity to be part of a dynamic and innovative team
The College delivers outstanding Uniformed Public Services (Protective Services) provision at Levels 2 and 3 to join them. The ideal person may currently be working in a leadership role in the sector or delivering Uniformed Public Services (Protective Services) provision and looking for their next role.
- You will need
- Excellent leadership, communication skills and be highly organised.
- You should have proven experience of working within the Uniformed Public Services (Protective Services)
- Experience in delivering crime-related modules.
- You will be committed to achieving high standards of performance
- You will be innovative, proactive and understand student needs and expectations
This role is to start in September 2021.
- Generous paid holiday entitlement 40 days, pro-rata exclusive of College closure days and public holidays.
- Contributory salary pension scheme (23.68% Teachers Pension Scheme)
- Continuing Professional Development for all staff
- .and many more ……
Please do send your CV if this is of interest and for a more detailed job description
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.