DESIblitz Job: Hr Business Partner
Website ISR RECRUITMENT LIMITED
- Junior HRBP – Workday/Pharma/ER
- 6 month contract
- c£28 to £32 per hour (Umbrella)
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a HR department is essential – pharmaceutical HR experience is preferred and/or global company experience
- CIPD or degree qualified is preferred
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands-on experience in employee relations, occupational health and administration, etc.
- Fast paced administration with eye for detail; with a thorough understanding of MS Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
- Experience with HR systems is preferred; Workday experience is preferred
- Maintain in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of UK and EU compliance and employment laws
We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior HR Business Partner to join our client’s highly successful Cambridge-based HR team on an initial six month contract. The role is supporting a number of internal research and Development groups, focused on Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Operations and Pharmacovigilance. The role will be primarily supporting the execution of day-to-day Human Resources, working with the senior HR colleagues and the Internal Recruitment teams.
NB: The role is initially home-based and will then transition to a split week of 2/3 days in Cambridge and 2/3 days WFH.
To learn more about working as a HR Business Partner supporting a number of teams for our global pharmaceutical client on an initial 6 month contract, providing generalist HR services to their Cambridge sites and other UK offices; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices or please send me a copy of your very latest CV for a call back.
Please NoteAt DESIblitz Jobs we strongly believe in helping our candidates find the right job and that everyone should have the same opportunities to find meaningful work. Our ethos is to promote diversity in the workplace. As one of our candidates your background or ethnicity shouldn't have any impact on your ability to apply for this job.